Ingredients for 2 medium pizzas
- Mix the yeast together with half a cup of warm water and a tsp. of sugar and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, incorporate the flour with the salt. Make a hole in the center and pour the warm water with the yeast, the rest of the warm water and the oil. Mix with your hands until you form a dough.
- If necessary, you can add more flour or more water, by tablespoons.
- Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes. Stretch and fold several times until smooth. Daub your hands with oil so it doesn’t stick. Take the dough and make a ball, put it in a greased container and cover it well with a damp cloth.
- Let it rest in a warm place until the dough grows twice its size.
- Then, knead again for 2 minutes and cut the dough into 2 parts.
- Stretch the parts into a circle or rectangle. Transfer the pizzas to the greased and floured baking pan and let them rest covered for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Prepare the pizzas by adding the tomato sauce, grated cheese, onion and paprika cut into julienne strips and bake them for approximately 20-25 minutes.